Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some points for my team!

Since I could not make it to a class today, I did some stuff at home with my girls. I ended up doing 4 of the workouts in our challenge packet to make up for some stuff I'm about to eat this week! Not only is it Thanksgiving, my little sis is getting married! Woohoo! It will be a fun week, but I will try to behave for the most part. The hardest part will be the alcohol I'm sure.

My girls really enjoyed crossfiting with me today! Especially the handstands! Here is what I did.

Handstand for 3 minutes (much harder than one would think!).

2oo squats for time - 5:52 (legs are TIRED, should have been much faster)

10 situps, 10 burpees for time - 15:32

250 jumping jacks for time - 4:36

I will try to keep on top of my posts while I'm gone. But really, who am I kidding...I will probably be back Sunday! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: