Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Not So Much...

I felt about as crappy yesterday as I did great on Monday. Tuesdays are our playgroup day. The playgroup starts at 10:30, so I am always scrambling to get there after I workout, shower, and drive there. So, yesterday I decided to workout in the afternoon after Ms. M gets home from school. I did not get there until 4, which is my dead time. By the time I got there, my day had already worn me down. If I were at an actual class, I am sure I would have been recharged. But I was at the YMCA again. My workout included pistols, which I can't do without assistance. Here are some good examples of them.

http://www.brandxmartialarts.com/videos/Pistols.wmv
http://www.powerathletesmag.com/pages/pistols.htm

I also had another equipment malfunction, same as last time. My phone went flying off the treadmill, and again I cussed and confirmed to all the nice people at the Y that I am loony. Anyway, my time is another estimate and is not exact. Here is my WOD and time.

Run 800m
15 pistols rt. leg
15 pistols lft. leg
25 sit ups
12 pistols rt. leg
12 pistols lft. leg
25 sit ups
9 pistols rt. leg
9 pistols lft. leg
25 sit ups
Run 800m

My time was somewhere in the neighborhood of 19:20, which sucked! The pistols were a killer and I had to do them using a pole. I finally felt good the last 800m run when The Ting Tings' That's Not My Name started playing on my zune. By then, I was almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment