Monday, October 5, 2009

A Visit To Crossfit West Houston

On Saturday, I was in Houston for my sister's bridal shower. I convinced her to join me in crossfit for the second time. She said she was sore for 2 weeks from her first try! I have a feeling this time was better for her. I hope so at least. We picked Crossfit West Houston and I am glad we did! Unfortunately, we missed the first part of the workout because they started earlier than normal. Here was our WOD:

Max push ups - missed
Max sit ups - missed
Max pull ups - missed
1 mile run - missed
Max deadlift (3 attempts) - 215 (225 is my pr)
Max shoulder press (3 attempts) - 80, failed at 90 (90 is my pr)
500 m row - 1:57
Max squats in 2 min (I think?) - 79
Max knees to chest - 22 (hands still torn up...)
Max KB swings (35#) - 45

Although we missed the first part, we still got a decent workout in! Unfortunately, I had a lot of wine and other non-paleo food the night before, hence some of the sucky numbers! Oh well! They were really great and only asked us to buy a t-shirt to join them. And they had yummy paleo-friendly food afterward! I will be visiting them again when I am in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment