Monday, November 16, 2009

6:03

It's amazing just how much you can make your body work in 6 minutes. When you first look at Grace, you see the 30 reps and you think, "This shouldn't be too bad." Then you see the weight. And even that can be deceiving. The first 10 reps are really not that bad and I knocked them out pretty quickly. But it is all down hill after that! 95 pounds is a lot of weight to get above your head. Here is the WOD from CFCP:

Grace

30 clean and jerks (95#)

time - 6:03 rx

Next time I want to do it under 5!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I am swinging by up there today to give it a try...Grace for dudes is 135# yuck!!!

    Awesome job on your kicking Grace out the window...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7:11 on my Grace....Not as good as yours...Though I am shooting for under 5 like you as well for the next crack at her.

    ReplyDelete