Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fight Gone Bad IV


Well, the workout that I have been talking about for so long is DONE! Yesterday's FGB IV was a success! My goal of raising $150 was blown out of the water. My total was $275! Thank you to all my friends and family that donated! Tillman Training raised somewhere around $6000, and this is only their first year doing it.

The workout itself was another PR for me! My total reps was 227, 2 better than the weekend before. Not as great as I had hoped for, but at least I didn't go down. There are some amazing athletes at Tillman Training. I hope to get there at some point. Baby steps though! Here is a lovely picture that a friend took of my suffering! Haha! Gotta love my funny face! Seriously thought I was gonna puke at the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment