Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thrusters, Hang Powercleans, SDLHP

Yesterday's WOD was done at the YMCA, which is never my favorite. Not because of the gym itself, but there is no one there to push me and the element of competition is taken away since I am by myself. I actually like the gym there, especially compared to Gold's Gym. But that is a whole other story.

This WOD was taken from the crossfit.com web site. Women's RX weight is 65#, men's is 95#.

AMRAP in 20 minutes:
5 Thrusters
7 Hang Powercleans
10 Sumo Deadlift High-pulls

My result was 5 rounds + 5 thrusters and 7 Hang Powercleans.

I was not that happy with it. I am never as motivated when I am solo. It just isn't as fun! Not to mention I always get strange looks with all the weight I am throwing around (haha! wink, wink!).

No comments:

Post a Comment