Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Shoulders Are Shot...

And I did not even finish! I am always fooled by these types of workouts. You know, the ones where you lift as much as you possibly can in just a few reps? I was in a hurry today to get to playgroup (that is what I am telling myself anyway) so I did not finish. Here's the WOD:

Shoulder Press 1-1-1-1-1
Push Press 3-3-3-3-3
Push Jerk 5-5-5-5-5

Here are my results:

Shoulder Press 65-75-75-75-80
Push Press 85-95-95-100-105
Push Jerk 115(fail-3)-105-105

Although I did not finish, I can already feel the soreness coming on. My PR for Push Press is 110, but that was a single rep. So doing 3 reps with 105 was alright with me. Overall, I am pleased with my numbers. It has been a long time since I have done this.

I have a workout tomorrow at Crossfit Cedar Park and I am hoping they will keep it easy since we have FGB on Saturday! (I can see them laughing at me right now as I write this. The truth is, I have never had an easy workout there.) More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment